Sunday, May 7, 2017

Party Time Layout

Hope you had a Happy National Scrapbook Day yesterday and hope you had the opportunity to scrap some of your favorite photos.

I have a Birthday layout to share with you today but first just a reminder to grab the freebie of the day from Miss Kate Cuttables.

Here is my Party Time Layout. I did a two page layout.


Here is the title I used - it's called Party Time Title.

Instead of using the swirls surrounding the title I decided to scatter them throughout the layout.

Here is a close up of my Title:


Miss Kate files are so easy to paper piece!
Here's a look at the swirl cut - I tucked it under my photos.


Thanks for stopping by today. Please stop by my blog if you'd like to check out more of my creations.

10 comments:

  1. I love your layout design! Great pages. Those swirls are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layout Amy...so very fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is a party all on it's own! Love the bright colors and swirls. Love the way you did your captions as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout!! Love the choice of files!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! Such festive colors and cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout..consider it scrap lifted :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl Amy I Love Your Layouts you sure have an act of it .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love this! The black background, and colors you used look awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great fun, bright layout! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete