Friday, December 23, 2016

Holiday Signs

Hi, it's Amy and I'm sharing on the blog today.
Before we start, don't forget to grab the Freebie of the Day.


Are you ready for Christmas and have you had some time to craft?
I am ready and I did do some crafting this year. I am totally addicted to making these holiday signs.

I picked up the bases at Target in the Dollar Spot for $3. They are chargers. I have been seeing them all over Facebook in some of the groups I belong to since early November and every time I went to Target I checked for them with no luck. One day in mid December I went in and spotted them! I was so excited and bought a dozen of them.
I am so glad I did - I have been having so much fun creating these signs.


Here are images of each design and I will list the Miss Kate file under each.


Birch Trees with Deer

'Tis the Season Phrase

Believe

Tis The Season Phrase

Happy Holidays to you - look forward to sharing in 2017!
SaveSave

10 comments: