Monday, September 5, 2016

Circus Elephant Card

Hi, everyone! Janis here from Pause Dream Enjoy. I'm so excited to share my Miss Kate Cuttables project with you! But FIRST I want to make sure you go grab the FREEBIE of the day.

Miss Kate Cuttables File Used

My Project


This Circus Elephant cut file is so cute!! I loved making him really big for my card and paper piecing him together.


Head on over to the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook Group and share the projects you are making with her incredible files. We love to be inspired by your creations!
Enjoy the rest of your day.

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card Janis - love your combination of the svg and your patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, this card is just adorable. Boy, you paired this cut file with the perfect background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That elephant sure is playful looking. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card Janis love this cute little guy
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete