Sunday, May 8, 2016

Summer Camp Layout

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
(and Happy National Scrapbook Day, a day late)

Hi Everyone. It's Amy and I'm sharing on the blog today. 
Don't forget to grab the freebie of the day!



I just love Miss Kate Cuttable files for scrapping! 
They are so easy to paper piece and you can even switch up the title if you need to.

here is my layout:


I used the Compass from the Camping Set.
I used the pen tool for the arrow and letters.

You can find this cool Tent here.
I made the colors match the tents on the camp site.

The trees on the right are two from Set of Trees.
I switched up the title a bit. I used the "CAMPER" from the Happy Campers Title
I took just the CAMPER portion and created an offset in my designer edition software for the Cameo.


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you find some time to craft this weekend!

 

3 comments:

  1. Amy this is awesome! I may have to copy it for one of our scouting trips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I love your choice of colors and everything about this layout!

    ReplyDelete