Sunday, December 27, 2015

MKC DT Project Peppermint Hot Cocoa

Hello everyone Well the Holidays is almost Over. I hope everyone had a great time with 
Friends & Family. So I'm coming to you today with my DT Post. I Used This Peppermint Hot Cocoa File Located in the 50 Cent Section.This card will warm your Heart Right up. Hope You Enjoy. Don't forget to Grab you FREEBIE and head over to my channel spyrorocks346 on Youtube and Subscribe for Upcoming Videos. Click On The Link Below to see me make this card Thanks For Watching. Smoochez Gloria

P.S. I want to wish Everyone A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2016


           Peppermint Hot Cocoa Card
    FRONT 



INSIDE




3 comments:

  1. I want some hot coca now! Looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful
    Happy New Year
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    scoopfromahandicapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete