Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Mini Passport

Hello everyone! Ginger here from My Sisters Scrapper. Today I have a cute project to share with you but before I do make sure you go and grab the freebie of the day!

For my project I used this really cute passport file.

I thought this file would be really cute as an actual miniature passport. I used my Cricut Explore to resize the file to 3-1/4 x 4-1/4. I then added a rectangle shape the same size and welded the two together. What I love about the Cricut Explore is that it cut out my image and scored it down the center for me too! Here's the front of my cute little passport! Wouldn't this be great on a travel layout or in a Projetct Life page?


I used my Krylon gold leafing pen to add the gold inside the wreath for a realistic look. Check out more details on my blog! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment