Thursday, August 6, 2015

Halloween Icons

Happy Thursday!

It's Tonya, from Paper of Many Colors, and  I'm here with today's Miss Kate Cuttables blog post.   

First, Today's Freebie.......
Garden Set SVG cutting files for cricut silhouette pazzles free svg cuts free svgs cut cute files for scrapbooking
 (You can get today's freebie at the store HERE.) 


And now my creation:


The cutting file I used can be found HERE on the 
Miss Kate Cuttables site.

Halloween Icons Set SVG scrapbook title SVG cutting files crow svg cut file halloween cute files for cricut cute cut files free svgs


Be sure head over to my blog to get all the details.  


2 comments:

  1. Great card - love how you adapted the cuts onto a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post shared by you! I just loved this card shared here. I will show this card to my son who is really curious to see design of cards to select one for his birthday invitation. He is curiously waiting for the party on his birthday at space Miami events.

    ReplyDelete