Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mothers Day!

Hi everyone it's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper with today's Miss Kate Cuttables Post.

Have you grabbed your freebie of the day from the Miss Kate Cuttables store.  You can grab it here ~ FREEBIE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget - Mother's Day is tomorrow and there are tons of files in the store that you could use to whip something up in case you forgot.  For my Mother's Day card I used two different files from the store, and this is what they look like when you purchase them ~

 Happy Mother's Day title 
 Assorted Flowers 2

 This is how my card came out ~ 

If you'd like to know how I created this project, feel free to pop on over to my blog at The Squeaky Scrapper.

Have you ever wondered where you can find inspiration from Miss Kate Cuttables?  Well, here are some options for you ~
We're on Facebook ~ Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria
We're on Instagram ~ @misskatecuttables
We're on Pinterest ~  http://www.pinterest.com/misskatecuttabl/

I hope you enjoyed my project today...I would love it if you would leave me a comment and please go visit me at The Squeaky Scrapper  to follow my blog :)

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment