Thursday, April 23, 2015

Candy Bouquet Teacher Gift

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm super excited to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with you!  First, I want to make sure you grab the freebie of the day:

Cute Flying Ladybug


Sooo stinkin' adorable!  Ok, onto my project for today!  
From Miss Kate Cuttables I used the School Word Titles, Nested Labels 2, and Dolphin Silhouette Set files to create signs for my candy bouquet.


*Isn't this just so fun??  Since it's teacher appreciation week at our school, I thought this would be great to give to the office staff!  
*Dolphins are the school mascot, so the Dolphin Silhouette Set was perfect!


*I also added some doodling on the titles.

I hope you enjoyed my project!  I'd love to see some of you try one of these and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

1 comment: