Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Egg Basket Easter Card

Hello everyone! Ginger here from My Sisters Scrapper. Today I want to share my very first card using my new Cricut Explore Air. Before I do make sure you go and grab the freebie of the day!


For my first card using my Cricut Explore Air I wanted to try an Easter card. I found this fun little basket filled with Easter eggs.


Here's my card.


When I put the basket together I created it so the Easter eggs would pull out like little tags. I didn't cut all of the layers for the eggs so I just used some different design papers.


Here is a side view of the card. Make sure you check out my blog for more details and a list of supplies. Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Your Easter Casd is just perfect Ginger - like the idea of pulling out the eggs

    ReplyDelete