Saturday, February 7, 2015

Kickin' It Layout

Hello Everyone - Amy here and it's my turn to share on the blog today.

Before we get started don't forget to check out the freebie of the day!



I have a two page layout to share with you featuring my super soccer player. 

For the left side I featured a few candid photos along with a close up. I cut the title from the Kickin' It file.
The stars are also from the same file. I selected the star and offset in my Silhouette Studio software to create shadows and layered them. 
I added foam tape to make them pop off the layout.


I had a bunch of far away action shots so I decided to cut the soccer ball from the Sports Ball Collection 10" wide.
I then cut my photos to fill in the gaps of the ball. (I did not use all the layers of my soccer ball).




Here's a close up of the title:





I finished off my layout with journaling I created with my pen tool.

Thanks for stopping by today - Happy Crafting!
Please stop by my blog for some more craftiness!



3 comments:

  1. WOW & OMG What a Fabulous and Super Fun Layout!! Love all your photos they are amazing and Timmy sure does love his soccer. You my dear sure did one outstanding super creative job and I do love all of your embellishing and journaling ideas. They are all fantastic. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soccer ball LO. What a creative way to showcase your photos! Love it.

    ReplyDelete