Saturday, February 7, 2015

Kickin' It Layout

Hello Everyone - Amy here and it's my turn to share on the blog today.

Before we get started don't forget to check out the freebie of the day!



I have a two page layout to share with you featuring my super soccer player. 

For the left side I featured a few candid photos along with a close up. I cut the title from the Kickin' It file.
The stars are also from the same file. I selected the star and offset in my Silhouette Studio software to create shadows and layered them. 
I added foam tape to make them pop off the layout.


I had a bunch of far away action shots so I decided to cut the soccer ball from the Sports Ball Collection 10" wide.
I then cut my photos to fill in the gaps of the ball. (I did not use all the layers of my soccer ball).




Here's a close up of the title:





I finished off my layout with journaling I created with my pen tool.

Thanks for stopping by today - Happy Crafting!
Please stop by my blog for some more craftiness!



4 comments:

  1. WOW & OMG What a Fabulous and Super Fun Layout!! Love all your photos they are amazing and Timmy sure does love his soccer. You my dear sure did one outstanding super creative job and I do love all of your embellishing and journaling ideas. They are all fantastic. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soccer ball LO. What a creative way to showcase your photos! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cập nhật kết quả xổ số miền nam siêu chuẩn các tỉnh xshcm xsbl và tỉnh xsag nhanh nhất, chính xác nhất hằng ngày.

    ReplyDelete