Friday, January 2, 2015

Frozen inspired Thank You cards

Hi Everyone!
Today is my day, actually my last day :( 
to share a project for the Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team.
Before I share my cards for today,
Don't forget to get today's Freebie!



I have had a great time and definitely honored to be a part of this design team.
Make sure to keep an eye out for the new team.

My cards today are Frozen inspired Thank You cards.


 I made these cards for our daughter's birthday that was Frozen themed for her to give out.



I used Miss Kate Cuttables "Snowflake Set".
It's perfect for winter themed cards and layouts.

Thank you for stopping by.
Check out my blog for all the details
and have a wonderful day!!



1 comment:

  1. These are so COOL! My niece is having a Frozen themed party too, so I will definitely be using this idea!

    Jenny ~ Miss Kate DT

    ReplyDelete