Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Train Birthday Card

Hi everyone! Ginger here from My Sisters Scrapper. Before I share my project with you, make sure you grab the freebie of the day!


Both of my grandchildren's birthdays are this month. Actually they are five days apart. So I needed to make a birthday card for my grandson who loves trains. So the train file from Miss Kate was the perfect image for the front of his card.



Here's the birthday card I created for my grandson.


 I cut this fun train image out but then thought it needed a little something to make it special. So I added an Action Wobble to the train so it would look like it is chugging down the track.  I stamped a sentiment on the front using a CardzTV stamp set. 

That's my card. Check out my blog for more details! Have a great week!



3 comments:

  1. Toot Toot!! Super duper cuteness chugging along! I love this and your darling grandson is sure to as well! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super cute!! Love the train!

    ReplyDelete