Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day



Hello it's Debbie here from DD's Crafts first I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mom's out there.  So for my posting day today what else but a Mother's Day card to share with you all, since it is mothers day, but first I would like to share today's "Freebie" you can get your freebie by clicking Here .



Now for my card today I have used the file called Mother's Day
Mother's Day SVG files for scrapbooking mothers day svg cut files mothers day cut files for cutting machines


Now onto my card


 For the card base I purchased it from the silhoutte store, with the mat as well, I did a print and cut using the file Mother's Day, I then added some bling to the flowers I wanted to give it a little bit of a sparkle.  If you would like to see more of my of my card please hop on over to my blog here at DD's Crafts .
We here at Miss Kate Cuttable's we would love for you to be a follower of her blog here and also her
facebook page now be sure to stop on over to Miss Kate's store and grab your today's freebie.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by to visit us here.
Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card and great cut file. I love the shaped card...Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete