Friday, May 23, 2014

Mountain Scene!

Hi everyone!!  It's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper with today's Miss Kate Cuttables post.  

Before we get started, have you grabbed your "freebie" file of the day at the Miss Kate Cuttables store yet?  If not, you can grab it here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For today's project I'm working with the file titled "Mountain Scene", which was really great for my layout.  Here's what the file looks like when you purchase it in the store.  


Here's what I did with it ~


We would love for you to follow Miss Kate Cuttables on Facebook and her new blog, and also post your MKC creations in the Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria on Facebook for everyone to see. 

If you would like more information on how I created everything here feel free to visit me at The Squeaky Scrapper where you can follow my blog too :-) 

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments: