Thursday, May 22, 2014

Paint Chip silhouette Card

Hey Everyone
Thanks for stopping by 
Miss Kate Cuttables blog today
 Before we get started don't forget
to drop by 
MKC
and get you daily freebie and
Deal Of the Day



Today I would like to share with you
a card I made
I found this on
Pinterest

and thought 
it would be fun easy
and a
great card to give no matter
what the theme or occasion.

I went to Walmart and got
I think one of every color
paint chips I could
but anywhere that sells
paint has them.
The card blank is one I bought at Jo-Ann in the 
dollar section.
Best thing is the colors are all done for you.I then took 
MKC files

I cut them just out of
plain white card stock

Took a glitter pink gel Pen
and high lighted the petals,inked the edges for more detail.
Stamped on a sentiment
and there you have it

a sweet card done in just minutes!!






No comments:

Post a Comment