Thursday, November 22, 2018

Nativity with Miss Kate Cuttables and Jen's Crafty Place

Happy Thanksgiving!! Jenny from Jen's Crafty Place with today's post. I decided to do some Nativity Christmas cards for my project. This way you can get a jump start on your cards. (I will have detailed instructions on my blog with step by step pictures if you are interested.)



Before we get started, be sure to head over to Miss Kate Cuttables for your DAILY FREEBIE!

I decided to purchase the Nativity set with the words, "O Holy Night", even though I didn't use it in these cards. I want to show you have versatile the files are even if you don't know how to edit them with your cutting software.


I inked my card bases with some Distress inks: pink, purple, blue and black. I then splattered it with some white paint.



I cut out some of my favorite Christmas sayings and placed them on my cards. You can find them HERE. 

That is the short version, stop by my blog for the step by step version with photos!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

9 comments:

  1. Stunning!I Can never get my backgrounds so pretty! Just love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Check out my blog for more details on how to do this card! Practice, practice, practice....my first backgrounds never turned out wither. Try using the new distress inks with pigment. They blend like butter!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful set of cards love the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jenny! Your night sky is amazing :)
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out beautiful against those backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete