Saturday, November 10, 2018

Autumn Days

Hey there, it's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper with today's inspiration. 

Don't forget your freebie for the weekend, you can grab it Here!.  (The freebie posted on Friday's stay all weekend!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today's project is a scrapbook layout.  I've been playing around with digital scrapbooking lately and getting very frustrated but I'm pretty happy with how this layout came out.  I used several files from the store, the first one being the Fall Days Paper Collection.

Next I used the Autumn Days Title
and last but not least I used the Oak Leaves

Here's how my layout looks completed ~


Thanks for checkin me out! Feel free to stop on over at my blog and say hi :-) The Squeaky Scrapper.

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout Sherri! I have never tried digital scrapbooking...I guess I should give I a try!
    Thank you for sharing your project :)
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors in this Sherri great layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your digital layout turned out great Sherri - your puppies are so cute! My husband LOVES german sheps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! And great pics, too! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout with Paul & you and the fur-babies...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kết quả Aff Cup 2018 bongda365 rất tốt đáng mong chờ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty digital layout! Miss Kate Cuttables files are perfect for digis.

    ReplyDelete