Friday, July 11, 2014

Thank you Deerly!

Hi everyone!!  It's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper bringing you today's post for
Miss Kate Cuttables!

Have you grabbed your free file from the Miss Kate Cuttables store yet today?  If not, you can grab it here ~ FREEBIE.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For today's project I used the "Deer" file.  I absolutely love this little deer, he just reminds me of Bambi. 


Here's a little card I made using the deer file ~

 
The trees also came from Miss Kate Cuttables store from the Mountain Scene, but there are TONS of trees you could use for your project.  When you go to the store there is a search box on the left, type in TREES and you'll be amazed at how many there are!

If you're curious, all of the details on this project are over on my blog at The Squeaky Scrapper.

I hope you enjoyed my project today...I would love it if you would leave me a comment and please go visit me at The Squeaky Scrapper  to follow my blog :)

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Sherri this is so darn cute I just love this little deer
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete