Sunday, July 27, 2014

Birthday Fishes

Welcome I am so happy to be back here with you all, it's Debbie here from DD's Crafts today I have a really cute card to share, but first let's take a peek at today's Freebie from Miss KateCuttables store be sure to visit there daily, she has a freebie everyday for you.
Apple Pie SVG cutting files apple svg cut file cute svg cut files for cricut cute cut files cute svgs free svgs
Today's Freebie


Now onto my card I used the file called "Cute Puffer Fish" here is a  pic of the file I have used .

and now lets take a look at my card I have to share with you

Cute Puffer Fish SVG cutting file free svg cuts cute svg cut files for cricut cute cut files for scal scut free files
Cute Puffer Fish

Front View

Close up of Fish
I hope you have enjoyed my post for today, for more details on this cute little "Birthday Fishes" card please visit my blog here @ DD's Crafts Blog
Thank you so very much for stopping by today we love to here what you have to say so please leave us your comments, and head on over to grab your todays freebie! 
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome!! I love the sparkle and the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh -- just too cute!! Love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete