Monday, July 7, 2014

Simple Cupcake Toppers

Hello and good morning! Britt Bass from Pink Paper Crowns here with you to share a super simple print project that you can use for your next birthday party!

First, let's take a look at the Freebie of the Day!!

Happy Birthday Present SVG cutting file for scrapbooking birthday svg cut file birthday svg cut files cricut
SUPER cute, right?! And so appropriate to go along with my project!

____________________________________-

I made some cupcakes for the 4th this weekend and I thought it would be the perfect excuse to print out some cupcake toppers and show you how awesome MKC files could make your party!


I just chose a cute, round-shaped file and printed it three times.  Then I took a scalloped circle punch and punched them out along with a second, plain white punch (to create the backing).  I used a simple glue runner and just sandwiched the two punched shapes onto a toothpick and DONE!


If you want to pick up the file I used, check it out:

Present In Circle Scallop SVG scrapbook file free svg file for scrapbooking cardmaking free svgs

Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments: