Friday, August 10, 2018

Guest Designer- Shannon Hinders

Hello Miss Kate Cuttables fans. 
I'm Shannon and I'm the guest designer for today August 9th. I sharing a two layouts with you I hope you enjoy



 The first of the layouts is from my week with my husband when we were camping at the State Park in Branson Missouri. I used Camping fun file and you can find it here https://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/camping-outdoors/camping-fun-title.php. The fire and Marshmallows and you can find it here https://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/camping-outdoors/roasting-marshmallows.php .The last is the frame for my pictures and my journal page. I used Wood Frames there is a square that goes behind the frame but with no pictures I didn't want to take the chance of me gluing them down now. You can find the frames here https://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/camping-outdoors/wood-frame-with-tree.php I used a mixer of cardstock from my piles.

For my second layout was also from the same trip. This layout is going to be for our hiking day I used the wood Frames again and again you can find it here https://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/camping-outdoors/wood-frame-with-tree.php. I  took some brown paper and riped it to make it look like the dirt on the trails . I hoped you enjoyed my layout and thank for looking.

13 comments:

  1. super cute layout...thanks for being one of our guest designers here on MKC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathie. I had fun glad to be a part of the guest designers.

      Delete
  2. Love your layouts! I am a huge camping fan, these are a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see you here Shannon! Hope all is well with you. Love your camping layout even though I'm not a camping gal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I'm doing good. I'm was happy to be asked.

      Delete
  4. Love your layouts Shannon- they are perfect for scrapping camping photos! (Like your inking too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Amy. I had a blast making these two layouts now to just print my pictures and finish them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout! Thanks for sharing with us :-)

    Sherri - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of your layouts with those grat SVG files you used! Isn't that marshmellow one super cute? Love how you used it.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon these are awesome! Love the use of the files. You were an amazing guest this month. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job on the camping layout and thank you for being a guest designer for MKC!

    ReplyDelete