Thursday, October 2, 2014

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Happy Thursday everyone!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here with today's Miss Kate Cuttables daily blog post.  I am so excited to show you what  I have created for today, BUT first things first!

Every single day, Miss Kate Cuttables offers an amazing free file!  Here is today's freebie:


Don't you love those witchy titles?!?  To pick up today's freebie, just go to the store HERE and start creating!

On to my project!  Today, I decided to make a cute card for one of my kids.  My son just LOVES peanut butter and jam sandwiches.  I found a super cute file in the store, and made him this card:


I just love how this card turned out - I know that he will love it!  Aren't those pieces of bread ADORABLE?!?  You can find the file HERE.



For all the details of my cute card, you can pop over to my blog Purple Monkey Moments.  You can find my post HERE.

A la prochaine,


2 comments: