Thursday, October 16, 2014

Christmas Bird

Happy Thursday everyone!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here with today's Miss Kate Cuttables daily blog post.  I am so excited to show you what  I have created for today, BUT first things first!

Every single day, Miss Kate Cuttables offers an amazing free file!  Here is today's freebie:



Isn't it a great tree?!?!  To pick up today's freebie, just go to the store HERE and start creating!

On to my project!  I love to make tags for all my Christmas presents, mid-October isn't too early to start making those... right?


I just love how this tag turned out - I can't wait to make some more!  They are among my FAVORITE projects to make.  I think that little bird is adorable and just perfect for a tag.  You can find the file HERE.





For all the details of my cute tag, you can pop over to my blog Purple Monkey Moments.  You can find my post HERE.

A la prochaine,


1 comment: