Friday, August 1, 2014

Feel Better card

TGIF Everyone! 
Kimberly here sharing a few cards today.
I made a set of Feel Better cards, I know I can always use them 
and the "Sorry You're Sick" set is so adorable!!
First don't forget to get today's awesome freebie, Vine Border Set!

Vine Border Set SVG cutting files for scrapbooking free svg cut files free svgs border svg cuts


Being sick is never fun but these images just make me smile! :)
Sorry You're Sick SVG files for cutting machines get well svg files for cards svg cut files

Here are my cards: 


Thanks for stopping by! 
For the rest of the details please stop by my Blog.
Don't forget to stop by the Miss Kate Cuttables Store to get your freebie!!

Miss Kate Cuttables used:


1 comment:

  1. I love this cut file set and keep meaning to use it! I love your cards!! Just super cute.

    ReplyDelete