Thursday, June 26, 2014

To BEE or not to BEE!

Hello my crafty friends! Today is my day to post on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog, and I'm so happy to share my card with you! But first, don't forget to go by and pick up the Freebie of the Day from Miss Kate Cuttables!



I used Miss Kate Cuttables "Beehive" SVG file, and the Cricut Explore for today's card. 


As you can see, the MKC file comes with 3 cute bees, but I used just one, and sized it a bit bigger. This was so much fun to make, and so easy to piece together!


For the cut sizes, and supplies I used for this card, please visit my blog, Cardz TV.
  
Be sure to check the Miss Kate Cuttables blog daily, for more inspiration from the MKC Design Team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. You're right...it is super cute! Going to grab the freebie of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Georgiana! Love that Miss Kate is so generous, and gives us a "Freebie" everyday! Doesn't get any better than that!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Love the larger bee

    ReplyDelete