Saturday, June 14, 2014

"ANT" it a good day for a birthday!


Hi, Crafters!
Janis here from Pause Dream Enjoy
filling in for The Scrapbooking Queen today.

I hope you all had a chance to hop with us at Miss Kate Cuttables and Scrappy Mom Stamps through the week last week. If not, be sure to go check out all the inspiration from both design teams. WOW!

Before I show you the card I made for today, make sure you grab today's freebie from the Miss Kate Cuttables store HERE.




There have been some really FUN July 4th and summer themed cuts added lately to Miss Kate Cuttables' storeYou may need to take some time and fill up your shopping cart for all the summery projects you have planned. :)




I have a sweet friend that celebrated a birthday last week. Here is the card I made for her.


  • Miss Kate Cuttables Ant with Strawberry here
  • Ant and Strawberry both adhered with foam squares (Royal Castle Shoppe)
For more details about my card,
visit my blog HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by 
to see what I am up to.

Surprise! 
I'll be posting at Miss Kate Cuttables blog 
again tomorrow
for my Design Team day. 

I can't wait to show you the
3D Get Well project I created. 
It's so CUTE!
Until then....

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE card! That ant is SO CUTE and I love the fun colors of your card!

    ReplyDelete