Wednesday, February 12, 2014

You Blow Me Away!

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a FABULOUS Wednesday. :)

Before I share my project I just want to remind you to go and grab your Freebie of the Day!


I decided to try a little something different for this project. My girls and I will trying to figure out what to do for class Valentines - one wanted bubble gum, one wanted punch balloons.  I decided to try to combine both choices...


We used bubble gum and a regular balloon. :)  Since I had to make so many of them I decided to use the .jpg version of MKC Heart Balloons in Clouds file and Photoshop to print the them on the topper.  

Then I combined 2 Scrappy Moms Stamps sentiments ("Valentine" from Crazy for You (I masked off the rest of the stamp) and "You Blow me away" from Candy Grams).  This was soooo fast and easy for making mass-production projects. This is only a handful of the treat bags - there are about 40 more, LOL!  

Here is a close up of the topper...


I hope that you enjoyed my project and will give printing your MKC files a try.  :)

Have a great day!  




4 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable idea. I can't believe you could think of something to do with balloons and bubblegum. I print with MKCs all the time and they're great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!! I love the the MKC files come in the 3 different formats!! The Scrappy Mom Stamp looks just perfect with the little balloons, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a great treat
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute -- what a great class Valentine idea!

    ReplyDelete