Friday, April 12, 2019

Guest Designer- Sladjana Perisic


This is Sladjana from Creative Pixie Designs and I’m so super excited to be a guest designer for Miss Kate Cuttables this week. I am a huge fan of Miss Kate’s SVG files and chose to work with two of those files for my Easter inspired project today. The adorable little chick is in the file titled Chic in Easter Basket and the sun is from a file titled Cute Sun and Clouds, both of which I choose to print then cut with my Cricut Explorer.  
 I used a stitched rectangle die to cut the background paper and a grassy hillside border die for the grass. Both of the patterned papers for this card are by Doodlebug Designs from the Kitten Smitten Collection. To finish off my card, I added some foam tape to the back of my focal point images and stamped the sentiment with black Versafine ink. Thanks so much for stopping by……sprinkle a little creativity on your day! 
   
 Creative Pixie Designs blog: http://creativepixiedesigns.com 

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! Thank you for Guest Designing today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Thanks for joining us at MKC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute.....thanks for being a a guest designer with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Super duper cute!! Congrats on your GD spot!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sladjana, your card turned out super cute, thank you for being a guest designer on our MKC Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DR WILLIAMS HERBAL CURE TO AUTISM.
    I was always praying to have a testimony when ever i saw people sharing their own testimonies which really took me years but today i am the happiest father on earth.My son suffered autism for 5 years, after taken different kind of western medication without been cured.All these years my son have been abnormal but today he is been cured.and you do not know how i feel having my son back to normal because it was not really easy for me having just two son and one been abnormal.I took time to search the internet which i found a lot of people thanking Dr. Williams concerning the same problem and i discussed it with my wife and she agreed will should give a try so we order his product which my son took for 28 days and he is very much okay now.I will advise you to stop wasting time on all these western medicine because they only work for some times and the problem bounce back again.Contact Dr.at drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product and be the next to give your testimony.

    ReplyDelete