Thursday, March 21, 2019

Jen's Crafty Place with a Pop Up Birthday Card

Jenny from Jen's Crafty Place here to make a quick pop up card with Miss Kate Cuttables. I decided on making a mouse card for someone who loves going to Disney. I love the simple pop up element I used in this card.


Before we get into the instructions on making this card, click HERE to get your daily freebie at Miss Kate Cuttables!!
 

I used a couple of Miss Kate files: Mouse Uppercase Alphabet and Mouse Balloons. I did a print and cut with the Mouse Balloons and cut out several balloons. I then went to THIS website to make my pop up element. I used a normal A2card base and inserted the pop up element in the center. I then covered the panels of the inside of the card with some yellow mouse paper I took out of a Disney scrapbooking pack.


I added the balloons I cut out to the pop up element and then went back to my Cameo 3 to cut some letters. I used the Mouse Uppercase Alphabet to type out "Happy Birthday". I then added the sentiment to the inside of my card.


I then use some more goodies from my Disney scrapbooking pack and decorated the front of my card and I was done!! Thanks for stopping by!!


Don't forget to drop by my blog for more ideas and sign up for my newsletter to get the latest posts as they are posted!

8 comments:

  1. What FUN and GREAT card Jenny...I love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Jenny! I remember making one of this pop up style a few years ago and it's still one of my Favorites. I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I tried something new, it was fun and I loved the results!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful creation Jen! I love all of the "pop" the balloons give it!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and creative! Would make the recipient's day for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card!!! And I agree...Disney is the best.

    ReplyDelete