Friday, February 22, 2019

Guest Designer Tisha Van Dyke


Hello Fellow Crafters! 
 Today is my day to show you what I made with this adorable SVG from Miss Kate Cuttables, She has an array of fun images, papers and other crafty goodness. There are so many fantastic and cute SVG's and it was very hard to choose just one but I knew when I saw these images, I had to make this Layout  


I used this paper
IMG_E5317 
 to tell the story our scrapbook weekend getaway. My Cousin Gina, Aunt Jane and I had lots of fun scrapbooking together, eating yummy food and just relaxing while being crafty.
 I was able to use a project life 4x6 ruled journaling card that I hid on the second page of the layout as well as some various 6x6 DCWV paper pads to cut out the SVG images. 
 This title was super easy to put together and I debated on whether I should cut it out individually on my Cricut Maker or print and cut it out. I'm glad I chose the latter. It made the page come alive. I also loved the images that came along with this file.
 Now that some of Miss Kate Cuttables images are on Cricut Design Space, I am looking forward to using more of her designs in my projects. 
Please visit her blog to get more inspiration from her amazing SVG files, papers and more. 
Please be sure to click on all the links I used if you want to know more about these files or the items I used and visit my blog to see some more projects I have made with Miss Kate Cuttables files. 
 Thanks for stopping by! 
 Have a Scrappy Day! Tisha Van Dyke

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a GDT with us.I love your layout so great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout ! Thnk you for being a guest designer !
    Hugs,
    georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! It sure looks like you were having a lot of fun :) Me...I think I like the food the best! hahaha coming from a foodie :) Love it! Thanks for being on the Guest Design Team today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out super cute love your layout and use of MKC files. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout Tisha - thanks for sharing! l can relate to incorporating the food - we always eat alot when we go to scrapbook weekends :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout!!! Looks like such a fun adventure. :). Thanks for joining us here at MKC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tisha you were such a fun guest designer! This layout is just awesome and shows off so much Miss Kate fun! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete