Thursday, January 17, 2019

Print and Cut series with Jen's Crafty Place

Jenny from Jen's Crafty Place with today's part 2 of the "Print and Cut" series with Miss Kate Cuttables. Check out part one HERE.

 Before we get into the project, don't forget to go HERE to get your daily freebie from Miss Kate Cuttables.
 

This card is using the items we printed out in part 1.


I simply added my pieces to a simple base card and added some decorative paper to complete my Valentine's day card for my husband!!


I chose to add pop dots to my elements instead of cutting the elements out of the card base.


It is just as dramatic as the other card in part 1 but easier to assemble.


I added some glitter pen to all the hearts and the sprinkles to give it some glitz! That's it!! Thanks for stopping by!!  Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get all the latest posts sent directly to your inbox!!

11 comments:

  1. Love your card Jenny ! Such cute svg files for the perfect Valentine's Day card :)
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable Jenny! I love doing print and cut. But darn it... now for some reason all I want is donuts and Pizza... Very Cute Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your print and cut process! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love this card and your detail in how to use print and cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i Normally only do Print N Cut for something I make of mass production...like treat bags....but I love you card and will have to try it more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute, love those donuts!

    ReplyDelete