Friday, September 14, 2018

Guest Designer- Anita Curran


Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a great Friday.
Today I am THRILLED to be a Guest Designer for Miss Kate Cuttables. 

I love Miss Kate's designs and this one has been one of my favorites!

I needed to make myself a cute Fall mug 
(although post-project, I am wishing I did this little guy in purple)

 For my project, I used Fall Raccoon 080918 and it can be found here
I loved how cute it is against my orange mug and I can't wait to drink my next Pumpkin Spice Latte in it!

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Your mug is so adorable and unique Anita - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! How cute! I wouldn't have thought to try that on a mug...very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg how cute and fun...thanks for joining us as a Guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita your mug is so cute and perfect done in gray !
    Thank you for guest designing with us !
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little raccoon too! Thanks for sharing with us!

    Sherri ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita this is just so darn cute!! I love it!! Such a clever and adorable way to enjoy your coffee! Thanks for being our guest dt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Super cute love the use of the file for your coffee cup project.

    ReplyDelete