Monday, August 1, 2016

Baby Cow Card

Hi, everyone! Janis here from Pause Dream Enjoy.
I'm so excited to share my Miss Kate Cuttables project with you!
But FIRST I want to make sure you go grab the FREEBIE of the day.


Miss Kate Cuttables Files Used


My Project




Both of the Miss Kate Cuttables designs were created using the "print and cut" feature.
Find the Baby Cow here
Find the Summer Borders here
I love that Miss Kate includes the SVG cutting files along with PNG and JPG images for every file in the store! This gives us so many options!



Head on over to the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook Group and share the projects you are making with her incredible files. We love to be inspired by your creations!

Enjoy the rest of your day.



7 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card, Janis! I love the fact, also, that Miss Kate includes the different files. There are those times when paper piecing just isn't going to work, but I can still get the cute image in a print and cut! Thanks for sharing your ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Janis! I've enjoyed seeing all your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet card Janis
    Hugs
    Debbie
    ps welcome back too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this little cow Janis, soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie!! Sure to brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete