Friday, March 18, 2016

Guest Designer Karin Adamczyk

I am so lucky to have very close scrappy friends -- I call them my Scrappy Sisters. We used to get together much more often, but we still try to scrap together as often as we can.


20160317-_MG_5110 
In my layout, I have included pictures from the last time we got together. They show how silly we get and how much fun we have together. It's amazing how close you get when you scrap together. As we scrap, we talk about our lives, things that make us happy and sad, and everything else. Through this, we get to know each other very well.

 The file set I used for this layout is called Scrap Your Heart Out! I used my Cricut Explore Air and Design Space to arrange and cut all the pieces. 


2016-03-14_17-43-08



 I kept the title at the original size, cut the hearts and scissors at 2.5" and the stamp and ribbon at 3". 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Please visit my blog at ScrappyDIVAblog.com .

 

11 comments:

  1. Great Layout Karin! Thanks for guest designing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karin It's So Fun To Have Scrappy Friends nearby. I Just Love This Layout Great Job Thank You For Guest Designing.DT Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Karin...thanks foe being a guest designer for MKC

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your layout, Karin!! You girls sure do have fun. <3 Thanks for joining us here at Miss Kate's. ~MKCDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout. It is so fun getting tougher with friends to craft.
    TTFN
    pannelldesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable layout!! I love it! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! Love my scrappy sisters! Such a cute layout! Scrappy hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantabulous job! Thanks so much for being a guest designer :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout Karin - thanks for guest designing for us! <3

    ReplyDelete