Friday, September 8, 2017

Way to Go!

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and today is my day to post.  Before I share my design team project, I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every week.

Today's Freebie...Click Here

Here is my Design Team project...
I used the Happy Tablet file by Miss Kate Cuttables.

Doesn't that tablet make you smile too?

The sentiment is a combination of two different clear acrylic stamps.
Be sure to stop by Miss Kate Cuttables for your freebie...one every week.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend,
Georgiana

8 comments:

  1. Yes, it does make me smile. Love the color combination, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! This is one of those images that I think what would I use it for!! And there it is! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete