Friday, July 7, 2017

You Make Me Wildly Happy

Hello Everyone! 

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and today is my day to post. Before I share my design team project,  I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day a new and different one. Be sure to get yours today!

Today's Freebie...Click Here

Here is my Design Team project...
I wasn't sure what I wanted to make today since there are so many choices. I was thinking about upcoming birthdays, a patriotic theme since the holiday just passed, cute critters, etc. I narrowed it down to animals. 

 After looking through a bunch of options, I chose the peeking zebra file. Isn't he cute?!?!
Miss Kate Cuttables has LOTS of files to choose from, so check them out today. 

Stay Creative,

13 comments:

  1. This is just too cute for words. Your zebra is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beckie. I love all the MKC critters.

      Delete
  2. i love the peeking animals at MKC...cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. That little zebra just puts a smile on my face! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Super cute. Love the sentiment with your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like you go through the same thought process I do and I LOVE the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is so stinking cute love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is so stinking cute love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is darling. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling zebra - such a cute card! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! Love the colors you used :D

    ReplyDelete