Friday, November 11, 2016

Celebrate Fall

Hello Everyone!

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and today is my day to post at Miss Kate Cuttables. Before I share my design team project,  I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day a new and different one. Be sure to get yours today!

Today's Freebie...Click Here

Here is my Design Team project...
I was really hoping to make some treats for my students, but they didn't quite come out the way I was hoping. Instead I am going to to give these M&M treats to my 5th grade team mates.


I used the MKC tag from this tag and background bundle, and the leaves from the pumpkin file.
  
These are the treats I was working on for a couple hours. First, I used regular Hershey Kisses but they didn't melt very well. Then I tried dark chocolate Kisses..they were yummy. I just don't think kids like dark chocolate like I do. So finally I used Rolos. Oh my! They worked perfectly! I just couldn't get them in the 3x3 bag because they were so soft and gooey.

Everyone should love M&M treat bags!
Miss Kate Cuttables has LOTS of files to choose from, so check them out today. 

Stay Creative,

7 comments:

  1. Your treats look fabulous. I guess you will just have to eat the ones that could not be bagged! Good idea to use Rolo's - bet they are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those candy treat bags look great...and so does that candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my how sweet those treats look and your little treat bags are the cutest great job
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum-O! Love the idea for a sweet treat and such cute bags too!

    ReplyDelete