Friday, October 7, 2016

Hey, There Jack!

Hello Everyone!

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations. Today is my day to post at Miss Kate Cuttables. Before I share my design team project,  I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day a new and different one. Be sure to get yours today!

Today's Freebie...Click Here

Here is my Design Team project...

A clean and simple card in traditional Halloween colors.

I used the Jack O Lantern by Miss Kate Cuttables.

The stamped sentiment is just right for this not scary pumpkin.
Miss Kate Cuttables has LOTS of files to choose from, so check them out today. 

Stay Creative,

6 comments:

  1. Georgiana, this card has so many things about it that I love, I guess I'll just say I love the whole thing! This is one Great Pumpkin, as Charlie Brown would say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the combination of the cut and the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute love this jack o lantern

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and I love the paper choices.

    ReplyDelete