Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Vacation Memories Layout


Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  
In keeping with the Travel theme this month at MKC, I created a vacation themed layout for you today! I really had a blast creating this layout and remembering the fun we had on this trip! 

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

For my project I used the Vacation Memories title and the airplane file. They both compliment each other really well in this layout.





Lots of pop dots add dimension to these adorable die cuts.

Be sure to stop by my blog for more photos featuring this project and others using Miss Kate Designs!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Connie! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the details on your layout. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! Fabulous layout - I love all the embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, I love the combination of colors and patterns you used here. They are set off perfectly by the MKC files you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic details! This turned out awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie Love this Layout. LOVE aLL your detail DT Gloria

    ReplyDelete