Sunday, July 10, 2016

Back to School Tag

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back to Miss Kate Cuttables. This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and it is time for my daily post. Before I share my design team project,  I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day a new and different one. Be sure to get yours today!

Today's Freebie...Click Here

Here is my Design Team project...
My daughter was telling me that one of her professors is always looking for markers in her art class, and she thought he would get a kick out of getting some Expos. I just happened to make a tag to go along with them.

I used two Miss Kate Cuttables files ~ Back to School Title and Tags and Backgrounds.
Miss Kate Cuttables has LOTS of files to choose from, so check them out today! 


Stay Creative,

8 comments:

  1. Love your tag - great idea to work on back to school rather than waiting until the last minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Georgiana I love this idea for back to school thank for sharing.Smoochez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea for teacher supplies! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute idea I absolutely love this
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute idea I absolutely love this
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Great idea for any teacher.

    ReplyDelete