Friday, June 10, 2016

I'm Hooked On You!

Hello Everyone! Happy Friday!

Welcome back to Miss Kate Cuttables. This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and it is time for my daily post. Before I share my design team project,  I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day a new and different one. Be sure to get yours today!

Today's Freebie...Click Here

Here is my Design Team project...
My daughter likes goldfish snacks, so I made her a treat. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom ~ Fish On stamp set. I think my daughter will be hooked with this one!

I used the happy fish file by Miss Kate Cuttables and outlined the edges with Orange Peel Stickles.


I cut the tag on my Cameo and added a background layer using the offset feature. Blue crinkle ribbon coordinates with the waves in the pattern paper and a few dark blue sequins were added to look like bubbles.


Miss Kate Cuttables has LOTS of files to choose from, so check them out. 


Stay Creative,

9 comments: