Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Toadally Awesome Birthday

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  

This week I have an adorable Birthday Layout to share with you all! I think it's adorable because it's my sweet nephew's 1st birthday on it!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

For my project I used A Toadally Awesome Birthday file. You can own this adorable set for less  than $1.00- WOW!





I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

9 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute Connie love this layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout. I like that background paper on the left and then the border on the right. Super cute toad! Fun pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layou! Love the colors you chose. and your nephew is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgosh So So Cute Loving This Layout. Smoochez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh So So Cute Loving This Layout. Smoochez

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, I love the colors and the subject matter :D

    ReplyDelete