Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Graduation Yard Sign

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  My house has senioritis!! One week and my oldest Graduates! Crazy!!
I used one of Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files to make an awesome yard sign to celebrate my oldest son's Graduation next week!
What a great way to tell the whole neighborhood how proud we are of him!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

For my project I used the Graduation Day file.


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your son's graduation and love the sign you made Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool and fun! Congrats to your son!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Connie! That's such an impressive sign. Jeff is going to LOVE it and it's a wonderful way to show how proud you are of him. Congratulations to Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cool! Great idea, and it turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project!!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a sign for my yard too. My daughter graduates Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea Connie!

    ReplyDelete