Friday, May 6, 2016

Enjoy Your Cruise

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back to Miss Kate Cuttables. This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and it is time for my daily post. Before I share my design team project,  I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day a new and different one. Be sure to get yours today!

Today's Freebie...Click Here

Here is my Design Team project...
I created this card for a co-worker that is going on a cruise as soon as school is over. What a vacation! I am sure she is going to enjoy the 7 day Caribbean cruise! I know I would be soaking up the sun.
 I used the cruise ship file. I cut it on my Cameo in red, white, and a few shades of blue. The background was created with Time Holtz distress inks.

The sentiment expresses my thoughts perfectly!












Miss Kate Cuttables has LOTS of files to choose from, so check them out. 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

5 comments:

  1. Love that gorgeous background!! And great ship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is great and LOVE that background Georgiana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, and I LOVE the background!

    ReplyDelete