Friday, April 8, 2016

Every Princess Needs a Crown

Hello Everyone! Happy Friday!

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and it is time for my daily post. Before I share my daily post, I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day a new and different one. Be sure to get yours today!


Here is my Design Team project...

Every princess needs a crown and a 10 year old definitely needs a pearl for each year she has ruled her household. Personalizing is just an extra touch to add a smile.


I used the Princess Crown which was super easy to cut on the Cameo. I cut it in three layers...grey, white, and pink. I added silver glitter glue to the center heart. Lastly, the stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom ~ Sweet Birthday Wishes set.


Miss Kate Cuttables has lots of files to choose from, so check out all the categories, bundles, and deals today!

Stay Creative,

5 comments: