Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Under Water Centerpiece


Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables! I just got back from Florida and the Quilter's Luncheon I was asked to help decorate. I used some of Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files to make the awesome decorations for my tables!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

For my project I used An Ocean of Fun file.
An Ocean Of Fun SVG scrapbook cute svg cuts cut files for scrapbooking ocean svg cuts

I created these under water themed centerpieces using the fish, starfish and seaweed from the Ocean of Fun file along with some other seaweed from various files.



I just love how they turned out and so did everyone else!! In fact I made on just for me so I could keep it on display in my home!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


10 comments:

  1. This is Awesome!! Super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great centerpiece Connie - love how you used the rosette at the bottom and added elements to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool - love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Connie! Great job! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes Connie, these are FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your centerpiece is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your centerpiece is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete