Thursday, March 10, 2016

Bunny Decor

It's Tonya, from Paper of Many Colors, and  I'm here with today's Miss Kate Cuttables blog post.   

First, Today's Freebie.......
Birthday Cake SVG scrapbook cut file cute clipart files for silhouette cricut pazzles free svgs free svg cuts cute cut files
 (You can get today's freebie at the store HERE.) 

And now my creation:



The cutting files I used can be found HERE on the 
Miss Kate Cuttables site.
Fluffy Easter Bunny SVG cut files for scrapbooking easter bunny svg cut file


Be sure head over to my blog to get all the details.  


10 comments:

  1. Super cute Easter wreath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute Tonya....love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and so clever Tonya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OM gosh Tonya so cute I love it tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness, how cute is this bunny wreath! I love it! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word this is freaking awesome
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This wreath is super adorable! Love how you created it! What an AWESOME idea. Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete