Friday, March 11, 2016

Boy Easter Bunny

Hello Everyone! Happy Friday!

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and it's time for my daily post. Before I share my project, I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day there is a new and different file. Be sure to get yours today!



Here is my Design Team project...
 Since Easter is right around the corner, I knew Peter Cottontail would be visiting soon.

I used the boy bunny from the Boy & Girl Easter Bunny set by Miss Kate Cuttables to make this shaped card. I cut it out with my Cameo.

A little tag to leave a message.

A stamped sentiment on the inside.

After I took the first few pictures then I remembered I had some plastic Easter eggs in the closet that we used to fill with goodies for the kids.
Hope you are almost ready for Easter! Miss Kate Cuttables has lots of files to choose from if you need to make more projects before he hops away!

Stay Creative,

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute...love the little details like the tag and heart. Cool stamped sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! I just love that he is a shape card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg how cute I absolutely love it
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable! Love how you made your bunny into a shaped card!

    ReplyDelete