Friday, February 5, 2016

This is Huge! Elephant has Heart

Hello Everyone!

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and it's time for my daily post. Before I share my project, I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day there is a new and different file. Be sure to get yours today!

Today's Freebie...Click Here

Here is my Design Team project...
I used the elephant with heart.







Hope you are almost ready for Valentine's Day, but if not Miss Kate Cuttables has plenty of files for you to choose from.

Don't forget...LOTS more pictures and details on my blog.

Stay Creative,

11 comments:

  1. Great card Georgiana - I recently used that elephant cut in a shadowbox. Works perfect for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgiana... I love this elephant file. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgiana... I love this elephant file. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgiana your card is adorable love the lite blue colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the sentiment and background. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love your Elephant card! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable elephant and I just love that sentiment!! Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute and sweet card Georgiana.
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a totally sweet card! That background looks so cool!!

    ReplyDelete